I am quite tight today. I will continue writing on Life is Beautiful...It's OK to be Different - Part 2 at a later time. I need to write with feeling. Cannot write in kelam kabut. :)
Btw, quick sharing. We went for movie last weekend. While waiting for the moving begins...we have around 1 hrs buffer time...the kids signed-up for coloring contest organized by The Sunway Carnival Mall. Wow!...it was very instant and Irfan won 3rd Price. Luckily Irsyad & Irdina got consolation price. Kalau tidak jenuh lah nak kena beli hadiah jugak...hehehe..
Here are some photos I captured using my cheap old camera phone.
The Boys...
The boys meeting...what movie bla bla bla...
Really in focus...

Irsyad in action...
Yeay!..consolation price...lega ibu..:)
Dapat hadiah jugak...
Hurrey!...Irfan won 3rd.Place..


3 comments:
Nice shots! btw, i belom lagi bwk my kid to watch ice age 3. is it any good?
it's meeting my expectation lah. my kids really enjoyed it.
cool! might take my son to watch it this weekend then. thanks!
Post a Comment